Time: 5:46 p.m. CEST
Public Prosecution of Republic of Macedonia informs that with respect the reported intercepted conversation of Zoran Zaev, Radmila Sekerinska, Andrej Zernovski, Oliver Spasovski, Stevo Pendrovski, the Prosecution opened investigation and examined above-mentioned persons.
The Prosecution also informs they examined Sasho Mijalkov, a former Director of the Security and Counter-intelligence department at the Ministry of Interior and Goran Gruevski, responsible person of the Department. Public Prosecution examined other person of the Ministry of Interior and three other employees of the department for technology support in the Department for counter-intelligence.
The Prosecution obtained a technical opinion by the technical advisers-three professors of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies in Skopje. The Prosecution requested from the persons that submitted the material and charges to deliver the original medium with recorded telephone conversations, but they have not submitted yet the original medium.
The Public Prosecution investigates the following matters:
- The phone conversation between a former Minister of Interior Gordana Jankulovska and Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski’s Chief of Cabinet Martin Protuger in 2011
- The reported request to put a specific cellular number out of use that was in ownership by SDSM
- Reported conversations between former Minister for Construction, Mile Janakievski and Nikola Todorov, Minister for Health about the switching off use the elevators during the Municipality elections in Municipality Center (Centar)
- Reported information for paid air tickets for citizens of Macedonia on temporary work in Switzerland and Italy for voting on elections
- Reported telephone conversations about the torture during the apprehension of Ljube Boshkovski
- Reported conversation about the destruction of object “Cosmos”
- Reported conversations about local elections in Municipality Center in 2013
- Reported threats toward the director of the construction company “Ilinden” for stopping the works on Ohrid streets
- Reported conversations about the threats on T-Mobile employees how to vote on local elections in 2013
- Reported conversations about professional degradation of a person inside the Ministry of Interior
- Reported conversation about the pressures on the jailed person to vote for VMRO-DPMNE
- Reported conversation between former minister Mile Janakievski and person named Sase to force 40 professional army soldiers how to practice the voting right for the elections of Municipality Center.
- Reported conversation on the apprehension of Strasho Popovski
- Reported conversations about threats to the director of Strumica-Tabak on the paying of subventions before the elections
- Reported conversations between Bedredin Ibarimi and Menduh Taci
- Reported conversations between former Minister Gordana Jankulovska and Aneta Stancevska from the sector of the internal control inside the Ministry for stopping the procedures against some police officers
- Reported conversations about persons without voting rights who voted during the local elections in 2013
- Reported conversations between Sasho Mijalkov and Mile Janakievski to use a person to track Andrej Zernovski
- Reported conversations about the buying of land in “Vodno” and changes in the urban plans
- Reported conversations about covering-up of the murder of Martin Neskovski
- Reported conversations about the unlawful work of Bitola’s mayor
- Reported conversations about the purchasing of the technological equipment for the Ministry of Interior from Israel
Regardless this information, president of four political parties in Macedonia agreed on July15, 2015 establishing of the special prosecutor to investigate the scandal with the intercepted conversations.